Today we review the Salomon Men’s Momentum Softshell Jacket .
At $170 this is not a cheap jacket so we should expect to be a very good one .
This is a lightweight soft shell that blocks wind
It should chill while you are in the move without restriction.
The smart closure system should enables front ventilation when you work up a sweat.
What we seen in out day to day wearing is that the fit is good for “active fit” size, so it is true to size for active people !
The wind stopper protective soft shell (Climawind Pro) works great and it is very lightweight material, so don’t worry about the weight, especially made for ski usage .
The materials are nice to touch, the collar and end of the sleeves mage from a soft nice to touch material .
The ventilation (Smart Skin technology) is different from person to person because of some people tend to sweat more than others . It was nice to have the underarm venting .
Overall the Salomon Momentum Softshell Jacket is nice to have, but only if you have the money !
These are detailed specifications :
– Actitherm Stretch Poly Knit, Climawind Pro, Smart Skin technology
– Wind-resistant fabric cuts down on the chill during cold-weather training; breathable stretchy fabric panels vent warm air and let you move your arms freely
– Soft, fleecy interior offers warmth in chilly conditions
– Full-length zipper with draft flap lets you regulate heat inside
– Smart Closure system keeps jacket closed at the neck while the remainder opens for maximum ventilation
– Reflective highlights improve nighttime visibility
– Zippered hand pockets, chest pocket and rear pocket