Using a GPS device with Igo 8 an Igo Primo software it’s easy. But if you want to update maps, POI’s and other file can be tricky if you don’t know exactly where to put all the files .
So the file structure is :
ui_android – for android
ux – for android
The most important remains the content folder, which has remained largely unchanged since the first version of iGo.
\ Content \ building:
* .3DL – 3D renderings of some important buildings
* .3DC – Contours of the items on the map
* _petrol.3DL – 3D Images of some petrol stations
!! The files are optional, I recommend not to use 3DL files on devices with less memory or small screen.
\ Content \ cars:
– With skins files “car / pedestrian”.
Default is Arrow.
\ Content \ dem:
* .DEM – Contains information about altitude / contours that allow a 3D rendering of the route.
!!! These are optional and consume more memory.
\ Content \ global_cfg
– File contains global_cfg.zip with general information about countries.
– It is best to keep this file updated to the latest version
\ Content \ histspeed
* .HSP – Files that CONTAIN historical information about traffic on certain routes in certain period
\ Content \ lang
– Zip files contain language interface program (eg Lang_Russian.zip)
\ Content \ map
It’s probably the most important folder that contains maps and other files
* .HNR – Files containing pre calculated route (Fast, Short, Economical and Easy), to be used for, it is necessary that all maps (FBL) to be present!
* .FDA – Road signs
* .FTR – Information Truck information for truck drivers
* .FPA – Information for points of interest that are not on the main road.
* .FBL – A country map
* .FSP – File that contains information about legal maximum speed of travel.
* FDS – dangerous curves, curves warnings / hazardous areas
\ Content \ phoneme
* .PH – Speaks street names of elements of pronunciation for some language – speak street names
\ Content \ poi
* .POI – Files with points of interest (gas stations, hotels, ATMs, pharmacies, hospitals, tourist attractions, parking)
\ Content \ raster
for those who want to use satellite images.
\ Content \ scheme
– Files that allow the use of different color schemes interface if you do not like the default.
\ Content \ skin
– Files that change program interface
\ Content \ speedcam
* .txt, * .SPC – Files containing the location of fixed speed cameras.
To use SPC files need a special license.
\ Content \ TMC
– Licenses for the use of technology in various countries TMC (where available)
\ Content \ userdata
\ Content \ voice
– Zip files containing voices navigation
– * .lyc Contains files with licenses that allow different features of the program.
– If you’ll get a “Out of memory” error it may be possible to have some hidden files in this directory
\ Data.zip – file that contains the main interface elements. Some items contain only certain resolutions.
\ Branding.zip – various icons
\ Sys.txt – a configuration file very important!
– In this file you can set various options of the application.
Files from Softpedia .